LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT VIJAYAWADA
Laser hair removal Treatment in Vijayawada at Aliva Aesthetics Clinic follows the process of removing unwanted hair using a concentrated beam of laser or light. During the treatment, the laser emits light, and the melanin in the hair absorbs it. The light’s energy then transforms into heat, causing damage to the tube-shaped sacs within the skin. This affects the hair follicles, delaying the future growth of hair. The treatment of hair removal through laser massively reduces hair growth for an extended period. You should know that treatment of laser hair removal does not completely stop the growth. However, it is a recommended option for people who do not want any unwanted hair growth.
It is a very long and complex process that involves expert medical involvement, money, and time. You cannot just get a laser treatment in a day. To get laser hair removal done, one typically undergoes 8 to 10 sessions with intervals of 4 to 6 weeks. It technically depends on the growth of your hair.
Things You Need to Know Before Opting for Laser Hair Removal TreatmentBefore you opt for a laser hair removal treatment, you should know some facts and then make an informed decision. The facts that you need to know are: The process might sound like a painful treatment, but it is not that bad. Laser hair removal treatment works by sending the light of the laser through the hair follicles, which in return damage the hair follicles and the hair bulb. The light converts to heat and affects the hair follicles. This process is a rapid and painless one. You may experience a little bit of pain on thinner parts of your skin, like the nose and chin. Few laser machines have a cooling mechanism that really helps in maintaining the heat. If your body has high temperatures, it may be a painful process for you. You might not get instant results, but you will see a visible difference after 2-3 weeks of your laser treatment. Moreover, if you consistently follow the appointment schedule, you can see the complete result after 12 treatments. You should know that the hair follicles are at different stages, so it is advisable to make it in time to get the complete result.
ADVICE AFTER LASER TREATMENT
- Your doctor will advise you to trim or shave your hair from the area before you opt for a laser treatment. As laser can be reactive on the surface of the skin and can cause irritation sometimes, it is advisable for you to shave the thicker and darker hair before your appointment.
- Be patient and come prepared before each visit for optimum results. Electric razors are not recommended as the hair may not be adequately removed.
- Do not apply any kind of makeup, lotion, sunscreen, or deodorant before your treatment to avoid any harsh chemical reactions on your body. It would help if you were not exposed to the sun for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid using fake tanning products prior to your treatment, and exfoliate the area thoroughly to remove all the residues on your skin.
- As it is a long process, you can see positive results only after 90% of your treatment is completed. Depending on the growth of your hair, your Cosmetologist might recommend you pay a visit quarterly or twice a year to ensure better results.
Why is Laser Hair Removal Treatment Done?To reduce unwanted hair, practitioners perform this treatment on areas such as the face, bikini line, legs, and armpits. Individuals with tattoos should avoid laser treatment. The fundamental principle involves using the laser to be absorbed by the hair’s pigment and damage it. It merely does not damage the skin, and you can see noticeable changes within 2 to 3 treatments. The Cosmetologist ensures that the laser treatment does not damage the color of the skin. Hair colors like grey, red, blonde, and white are less effective as they don’t absorb the light enough. If you have light-colored hair, there might be a chance that you might continue to develop hair growth.
Risks Involved in Laser TreatmentThe result of laser therapy totally depends on the skin type, hair colour, and the treatment plan chosen. You must follow all the guidelines and adhere to everything your medical professional says before and after your treatment to see beneficial results. However, some risks come with laser hair removal treatment. The risks are:
- You might experience temporary discomfort, swelling, or redness in the treated areas. However, these signs will disappear within a few hours of your treatment. If you still experience such things, you must consult your medical health professional and seek help.
- The laser treatment might darken or lighten your affected areas and can show permanent results. So, don’t expose yourself to the sun for long periods before or after your treatment.
- In rare cases, laser treatment can cause blistering, scarring, or crusting in the treated areas. It can also change the texture of your skin.
- A laser hair removal treatment can include greying hair in and around the treated area for darker skin.
To avoid severe injuries, it is recommended that you do not undergo laser hair removal treatment around your eyes and their surrounding areas.
Procedure of Laser Hair Removal TreatmentThe doctor will use a laser instrument to press it gently against your skin and use a cooling gel to protect your skin from the risk of side effects. The doctor will then activate the laser beam to allow it to pass through the hair follicles. The intense heat will damage the hair follicles and inhibit the growth of hair. During this time, you might feel a little discomfort-like sensation, but you will feel better in due time.
More FindingsTreating smaller areas like the upper lip and chin takes a few minutes, and treating larger areas might take more than 1 hour. After the procedure is completed, you might experience swelling or redness for a few hours. For that, you can apply ice to the treated area. If you notice any discomfort or skin reaction, immediately consult your doctor and do the needful. The doctor might apply a steroid cream to cool down the reaction and make you feel comfortable. After the laser hair removal is completed, avoid using any harsh skin care products and follow the steps given by the doctor.
How to Prepare for a Laser Hair Removal Treatment
If you plan to get a laser hair removal treatment in vijayawada, always opt for a certified doctor who is a specialized medical health professional in Cosmetology and Dermatology. Before you consult the doctor, make sure that the doctor will supervise you during all your treatments and that a licensed nurse will follow the laser hair removal procedure.
If you get it done at a spa or salon, make sure to consult your Cosmetologist and then make the decision. It is essential to consult a doctor to determine the need for this treatment. The following doctor will take the following steps.
Have to Follow These
- The doctor will review your medical history and get to know about your skin condition, past hair removal procedures, and scarring on the skin.
- Ensure to discuss the risks, benefits, and safety points that are included during a laser hair removal treatment. Make sure to ask about the do’s and don’ts of your treatment plan.
- Click pictures of before and after treatments to assess the treatment journey and for long-term reviews.
- The doctor will advise you to avoid sun exposure and apply SPF30 sunscreen when you step outside in the sun.
- Avoid application of sunless skin creams that can darken your skin.
- Avoid trying any other hair removal methods 4 weeks prior to your treatment. Avoid hair plucking, waxing, and electrolysis that can disturb the growth of your hair follicles.
- Avoid blood thinning medications like intake of aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs to avoid any chemical reactions in your body.
Lastly, make sure to prepare yourself mentally and financially to avoid any such mistakes and adhere to all the guidelines given by the doctor to expect the best results after the treatment. An individual should know that a laser hair removal treatment requires at least 8 to 10 treatment sessions, depending on the intervals you take. On areas like upper lips, a laser hair removal treatment must be repeated within 4 to 8 weeks. For areas with slower growth, the treatment might take 12 to 16 weeks.
You are advised to wear spectacles provided by the clinic to protect your eyes from the laser beam. The assistant might shave the area of treatment again only if necessary. Before beginning the treatment, the doctor will apply a topical anesthetic on your skin to reduce any discomfort caused during the treatment.
Result of Laser Hair Removal TreatmentYou might not notice a significant difference immediately. Still, within a period of a few days and a week, you will feel there is no hair on the treated area. The repetitive process of laser hair removal treatment will decrease hair growth and will not allow new growth of hair. However, results may vary from person to person, but you should know that it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. However, when the hair grows, it is thinner, lighter, and finer than the older growth.
Are Home Lasers Useful?
Laser hair removal treatment can be done at home as well; these devices may give ineffective results, however. When it comes to your skin health, it is always advisable to consult an experienced and knowledgeable doctor especially for hair removal treatment. The FDA considers hair removal devices to be cosmetic and not medical. If you choose to perform laser hair removal treatment at home, then follow all the instructions to reduce the risk of eye injuries and other injuries.
Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment Good for Pregnant Women?
As per research and studies, the laser hair removal procedure of hair removal is not at all recommended for pregnant women. During pregnancy, the common areas where hair grows are the breasts and stomach. In some cases, women experience hair fall as well. Laser hair removal treatment is not safe for pregnant women. If you intend to undergo laser hair removal treatment, you will need to wait until after delivery. It is advisable to consult your cosmetologist for further recommendations. In most cases, doctors recommend scheduling the hair removal treatment several weeks after delivery to ensure the safety of both new mothers and babies.
Can Laser Treatment Cause Cancer?
It is a myth that laser treatment can cause cancer. Lasers that treat wrinkles and precancerous lesions employ minimal radiation on the skin’s outer surface, posing no cancer risk.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal treatment can be beneficial and costly. Getting a laser hair removal treatment done, however, offers several benefits. These benefits include the following:
- Laser hair removal treatment is a long-term solution to getting rid of unwanted hair. It isn’t a permanent solution, but it reduces the growth of unwanted hair for the longest time. The hair that grows back is much more of finer quality.
- It removes the hassle of shaving, waxing, and threading and requires less maintenance of hair and body for a long time.
- The treatment of laser hair removal also reduces the growth of ingrown hair and prevents inflamed bumps that irritate. You don’t need to deal with the nicks and cuts of razors and trimmers.
- There is no need for downtime after the treatment, and you can seamlessly get back to work immediately after the laser hair removal treatment. However, you might experience redness and swelling, but it goes away in a few hours.
- The treatment might be costly, but it saves money over time. The cost of regular maintenance to reduce unwanted body hair is reduced as you will not have the requirement of razors, waxing strips, etc. So, it would be beneficial for you in a long time.
- The treatment reduces the chances of getting any sort of skin disease like folliculitis, etc. It is a medical condition where hair follicles become inflamed and can harm your body internally and externally.
Complications Associated with Laser Hair Removal
Whenever you get the laser hair removal treatment done, you might experience some immediate complications such as:
You might experience first-degree burns, which are not severe. They do not require any special treatment and can usually heal with time.
After the treatment, you might experience blistering, and this occurs due to inexperienced technicians performing the laser hair removal therapy. It may cause discomfort if left untreated. Choose Aliva Aesthetics, which has a team of experienced healthcare professionals.
In this case, your skin might darken after the treatment and will fade within 3 months. It can also last for 6-8 months. It is known that patients with darker skin are victims of hyperpigmentation due to excessive laser energies.
Some people experience scarring due to improper use of laser machines, which cause laser burns. These burns are known as scars, which remain on the body for an extended period.
Suppose you feel irritated by the hair follicles and experience slight bleeding or scab formation. In that case, it means you are suffering from crusting. It occurs in individuals who have ingrown hair, and it happens due to excessive laser treatment.
Bleeding under the skin, which results in purple spots or rashes on the external body, is referred to. These bumps and rashes typically vanish within 5 days following laser treatment. It is advisable to avoid undergoing this laser therapy on tanned skin.
Also known as skin irritation, this condition causes slight swelling and redness on the treated area and disappears within a few hours of treatment. If it does not disappear, you can apply ice packs to the area to reduce irritation.
Medical professionals should take preventive measuresMedical professionals should take a few measures to avoid any accidents with respect to laser hair removal treatment:
- Avoid overheating the room before beginning the treatment of the laser.
- Avoid using alcohol-based cleansers at all costs.
- The staff must handle open oxygen outlets with utmost care.
- Avoid the use of electrical hazards.
- Cover the areas requiring treatment with moisture gauze.
More Preventive Measures
- When not in use, you must keep the equipment used for laser therapy on standby mode.
- Experienced healthcare professionals shall only have access to laser rooms.
- Avoid the use of reflective materials like metallic chains or ornaments.
- Easy access to the emergency buttons must be there to prevent any damage. The patient and the doctor must compulsorily wear protected eyewear to avoid eye injuries and maintain safety.
How Aliva Aesthetics Became the Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Vijayawada?
Aliva Aesthetics provides the best laser hair removal treatment in vijayawada for patients who want to get rid of their unwanted hair. The experienced staff and medical personnel have the proper knowledge and will assist you with everything. Their guidance and support will make you believe that they are the best in offering laser treatment for hair removal. The team of Aliva Aesthetics believes in using innovative and modern mechanisms and tools to treat patients safely.
The aim is to provide speedy recovery and solutions to individuals who plan to come for their laser hair removal treatment in vijayawada. Our safe and secure treatments are available at affordable costs. People can avail them of all age groups from all walks of life.
Aliva Aesthetics offers a wide range of beauty, skin, hair, and nail-related treatments that can enhance your body and mind. With a broad spectrum of services available at affordable costs, our team offers non-surgical and anti-wrinkle treatments as well. The diverse range of services, including anti-ageing treatments, unwanted hair removal treatment, dental treatment, and physiotherapy sessions, are provided by experienced and qualified health professionals at Aliva Aesthetics. With more than 11000 followers and 400 successful surgeries, we aim to become the best cosmetology clinic in Hyderabad and India.
Suppose you are looking for the best clinic that can offer affordable laser hair removal treatment in vijayawada. In that case, Aliva Aesthetics is the best option for you—partner with us to get more benefits and services for a long time.
Visit Aliva Aesthetics- your one-stop solution to enhance your skin and hair. We welcome you to experience our services and recommend them to others as well.
I wondered, “Which is the best laser hair removal treatment near me?”
Aliva Aesthetics: We have the best medical team, proven, established, and compliant procedures for every treatment, safety measures, and cutting-edge technology. We dedicate our staff to helping every individual achieve the desired results.
Visit Aliva Aesthetics today.