GFC Hair Treatment in Vijayawada
GFC Hair Treatment, short for “Growth Factors Concentrate,” is an innovative and non-invasive procedure aimed at promoting hair growth and revitalizing your scalp, Aliva Aesthetics is the best GFC Hair treatment clinic in Vijayawada. This treatment harnesses the power of growth factors found naturally in your body to stimulate hair follicles, increasing hair thickness and density. It is a safe and effective solution for both men and women experiencing hair loss or thinning. GFC Hair Treatment can provide noticeable results and help you achieve the fuller, healthier hair you desire. Consult with a qualified specialist to learn more about how this treatment can benefit you.
What is Hair Loss?
Hair loss, also known as Alopecia, is a medical condition where an individual faces loss of hair due to several factors. A cosmetologist typically diagnoses it and also provides various solutions and therapies for hair loss. One of the many therapies that are available for controlling hair is GFC hair treatment. Aliva Aesthetics is the best GFC hair treatment clinic in Vijayawda. The Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy, known as GFC hair treatment, involves providing the body with new forms of proteins that stimulate the scalp and promote the growth of cells for hair growth. GFC therapy is a non-surgical and non-invasive technique that helps stimulate your hair growth. This principle is based on the fact that hair follicles are composed of a small number of stem cells capable of becoming any cell.
What causes Hair Loss?
Various factors can determine hair loss-
- If your hair falls out gradually or abruptly
- If you feel that your hair has become thinner
- If it can regrow on its own
- If it requires treatment to regrow
- If it needs immediate care to prevent permanent hair loss
However, these factors stated above determine the cause, and below are the causes of hair loss-
- Hair loss can happen due to hereditary, which is the most common cause. It is known as androgenic Alopecia.
- After that, it is noticeable that due to age factors as well, some people experience hair loss. At some point, the hair follicles stop growing, which causes the hair to change its colour and make the hair thinner.
- Another factor that causes hair loss is due to childbirth or illness. Suppose you are recovering from a medical illness or childbirth. In that case, you may seem to experience a significant amount of hair loss. It happens due to stress.
- If you often wear hair colour, then it can damage your hair and lead to hair loss. Avoid tightly pulling your hair back and using any chemicals.
- Other causes include hormonal imbalance, medication, cancer treatment, and scalp psoriasis.
How Would You Identify Your Hair Loss?
Medical professionals categorize hair loss in men and women differently. The two most common causes of hair loss are androgenetic alopecia and telogen Effluvium. Androgenetic Alopecia is a medical condition where the hair follicles are sensitive in nature to androgens, which leads to thinning of strands and eventually leads to hair fall. It occurs due to increased sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and hereditary. It is seen that in such kind of hair loss, there are receding hairlines, which leads to thinning of the hairline.
What is GFC Hair Treatment?
Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy or GFC Hair treatment is a highly safe and minimally invasive technique that is made from the candidate’s blood cells, which helps in providing natural results of hair loss. The blood platelets are extracted from the blood at a really high concentration and then treated with medical tools to provide growth factor treatment. This technique of GFC treatment gives no platelet loss and gradually regenerates the damaged tissues through a natural process. This advanced system of providing natural hair growth treatment provides the best results in 4-5 sittings at a cosmetologist.
A Growth Factor Concentrate is a highly safe and viable treatment that gives the best results for hair regrowth and helps in treating hair loss effectively. The GFC treatments usually help in promoting the thickness of hair follicles and increase the hair count as well. If you are suffering from extreme hair loss or you are experiencing early signs of hair loss, then please consult us today.
Different Factors Associated with GFC Hair Therapy Treatment?
GFC hair treatments are associated with various factors that promote the regeneration of hair growth through a natural process of tissue repair and stem cell proliferation. Additionally, other factors associated with GFC hair treatment include:
- Platelet-derived Growth Factor- This factor helps in increasing hair growth as it works as a stimulator for Angiogenesis and Vascularisation. This process helps in improving the condition of stem cells and also improves the mitogenesis of mesenchymal and endothelial cells. Usually, it helps in the chemotaxis of fibroblasts and helps in proliferation as well.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor- This factor helps in the regulation of perifollicular angiogenesis in hair.
According to this factor, GFC hair treatments increase vessel size and facilitate the smooth growth of anagen.
Epidermal Growth Factor- It promotes the proliferation of hair cells. It helps in the regeneration of mitogenesis of mesenchymal and epithelial cells. It also co-stimulates the growth in the angiogenesis.
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1- This factor helps in maintaining the growth of the hair. It works as a stimulator of angiogenesis naturally.
Preparation of GFC Hair Treatment
The best GFC Hair Treatment clinic in Vijayawada suggests a list of steps before it is induced in your hair. It is a very beneficial process that allows you to grow your hair naturally. Here are a few steps that are involved while preparing growth factor therapy-
The professional cosmetologist collects 15ml of peripheral blood from the patient’s body and distributes it equally in 4 GFC tubes.
Activation of Platelet and Release of Growth Factors-
The cosmetologist then gently mixes the blood by inverting it upside down about 7-10 times and then keeps it in a standstill position for 30 minutes. It helps in the activation of blood platelets. It helps in releasing PDGF, VEGF, EGF, and IGF-1 from the platelets for natural induction.
Separation of Growth Factor Concentrate-
The four tubes are then centrifuged at 3400 rpm for approximately 10 minutes. This process proves to separate pure GPs from Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, and other blood cells present in them.
Collection of Growth Factor Concentrate-
The cosmetologist then starts the collection of Autologous GFC and GFC at the cap of the tube with the help of the syringe. Inserting the tip of the syringe under the cap of the tube to enable it to recover.
Application of Growth Factor Concentrate:
The GFC is now ready for application on the scalp of the client. Please note that the GFC can appear in various shades of yellow, brown, orange, or red.
How is the GFC for hair used?
Cosmetologists conduct the GFC process, a simple hair growth treatment, which offers various application directions. We have to keep in mind certain points.
- One patient shall use each GFC therapy for a single sitting only.
- The cosmetologist recommends having 3 sittings for 3 months regularly to get the best results from the GFC treatment.
Please note that the results will only indicate a reduction in hair fall and an increase in hair count and hair thickness.
Patients are advised to repeat the entire Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy every year as it does not have any significant side effects.
Benefits of Growth Factor Concentrate Hair Treatment Therapy
A Growth Factor Concentrate Hair Treatment Therapy is the one-stop solution for your hair loss treatment. It has many benefits, such as
A GFC treatment is a non-surgical treatment that helps the growth of new hair follicles in the scalp by increasing the hair count and thickness of the hair. It increases the dermal papilla cells, which helps stimulate cellular activity and leads to the development of new hair follicles.
A GFC hair treatment causes any infection as it is a highly safe process. It uses your blood to create PDGF, VEGF, and IGF-1. This treatment records no tissue damage or scarring in your body and does not affect any other body parts. It is ideal for people with sensitive skin conditions.
A GFC hair treatment increases hair growth by stimulating and promoting a new hair growth cycle. Research says that it increases the growth of hair by 20 and repairs the damaged follicles with an increase in the flow of blood. A treatment of growth factor for hair improves the texture and volume of hair.
A GFC treatment is cost-effective as it requires 4-5 sittings at very minimal costs. As compared to other hair loss therapies, it is a natural process and is very effective for hair growth. The minimal costs and basic and therapeutic process help in fast hair growth.
It is a highly effective and natural process that enhances the regeneration of your hair and increases the thickness as well. With 100% safe practices, the candidate’s blood is collected according to their convenience. It requires less number of sessions and gives optimum results in due time. It has no significant side effects and has no pain or inflammation risk at all.
How is GFC Hair therapy different from PRP?
PRP treatment therapy, which involves carrying out a portion of blood plasma with a minimum baseline platelet concentration, yields results in various ways. Various techniques are used to remove Red Blood Cells and White Blood Cells, which is a complex process in itself. When it comes to hair loss treatment therapy, people encounter many challenges due to the absence of standardized protocols and clear regulations for carrying out such processes.
Then came the Growth Factor Concentration Hair Treatment, in which patients’ blood was collected to activate the platelets. Many cosmetologists adopted the procedure, and it gained prominence when it demonstrated positive results. The collected blood can be stored in a room with optimal temperatures for 8 hours. This treatment gave no chance of pain, inflammation, or infection to an individual. It proved to be a less time-consuming process.
Who can undergo GFC HairTherapy?
Both males and females showing early signs of Alopecia can undergo a GFC treatment. However, others like-
- Whoever with diffuse hair loss and hair thinning.
- People with early signs of androgenetic Alopecia
- People who find it challenging to maintain post-hair transplant
- People who have non-transplanted hair follicles
Medical professionals, such as doctors and cosmetologists, advise people.
These people can undergo GFC treatment and experience positive results.
How much does a Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy Treatment Cost?
A GFC treatment is an advanced form of PRP but is an easy and quick process. It is highly affordable and gives superior results for people suffering from massive hair loss. You can see visible differences in the first few sessions of your treatment. The cost of the therapy depends on the usage of hair grafts. The starting cost of a GFC treatment begins from INR 3,500/- and can range up to INR 10,000/- for one treatment.
Instructions to follow post-GFC Treatment
Following a GFC treatment for your hair loss, you need to follow specific instructions for better and more effective results. The instructions are-
- You must avoid touching your hair and scalp for at least a day.
- Avoid brushing or combing your hair for a day or more.
- Prevent situations that cause you to exhaust yourself, which can result in sweating for at least 4 days after the treatment is conducted.
- Avoid using any kind of chemical shampoo for at least 2 days, and use products suggested by your doctor or cosmetologist.
- Apply the medications provided by the doctor and ensure intake of all medicines as required at regular intervals, if needed.
Tips to reduce Hair Loss
Medical professionals suggest these tips to save your hair from falling. They are-
- Make an appointment with your cosmetologist to know the root cause of your hair fall and see the difference.
- A cosmetologist can make a better diagnosis of your medical condition and provide you with permanent solutions.
- Shampoo and Condition your hair without traumatizing it, as it can lead to hair thinning and hair falling. Improper care can easily damage hair because it is fragile.
- Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner that can moisturize your hair and reduce any kind of breakage.
- Use a microfiber towel to help it dry quickly and reduce the use of any hair tools like a blow dryer or hair straightener.
- Prevent yourself from coloring your hair or using any other chemicals. It will further damage your fragile hair and result in hair loss more often.
- Limit your use of curling irons, hot combs, or heating tools, as it can weaken the quality of your hair.
- Stop pulling your hair tightly in a ponytail, bun, or braid. It will cause traction alopecia, which will lead to permanent hair loss in the future time. Such habits can weaken your hair and make it dry.
Gently brush your hair and avoid tangling it when it is wet.
- Stop intake of alcohol and smoking as it causes inflammation in the body, which can worsen hair loss.
- Eat your greens! Intake of a healthy diet with proper nutrients like iron, calcium, and protein can avoid hair loss.
- Consult a cosmetologist or a health professional before taking any supplement for hair growth.
Side Effects of GFC Hair Treatment
In GFC treatment, we collect blood from your own body, reducing the likelihood of displaying allergic reactions or side effects. However, there are some common side effects that you might experience if you take a GFC treatment; the side effects are-
- It is common to experience any kind of bruising, redness, itching, swelling or pain for at least 2-5 days.
- If you feel any pain or discomfort for more extended periods, consult your cosmetologist and take the advised medical care if needed.
- Skin infections are uncommon, but if you experience any skin infections or reactions, please get in touch with your clinical expert right away and do as advised.
- People who are following any kind of anti-biotic course shall avoid this treatment as this treatment requires extractions of blood.
- We advise women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to refrain from seeking Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy treatment until they return to their normal condition.
Why Choose Growth Factor Concentrate for Hair Treatment
Choosing hair treatment for GFC for hair loss can be highly beneficial and has some importance to it. The reasons why you should choose GFC for hair treatment are as follows-
- A GFC treatment helps in hair loss management by using a non-surgical technique for hair restoration, and it can help in improving your personality as well.
- The natural approach of stimulating hair growth can minimize the risk of reactions and allergies that can affect the whole body.
- The process takes less time and typically requires no downtime or rest. The patient can get back to everyday life shortly after the GFC treatment.
- It is a treatment that customizes remedies for hair loss according to the patient’s desires.
- Performing a GFC treatment by using your own body’s blood carries out a low risk of side effects, reducing the likelihood of health complications or reactions.
- It improves the lifestyle and quality of life by enabling an individual to feel more comfortable and confident with their hair growth. The treatment enhances the overall personality and develops a person into a new individual.
Why Choose Aliva Aesthetics for GFC Hair Treatment in Vijayawada?
At Aliva Aesthetics, we offer one-on-one consultations with our expert cosmetologist, who conducts detailed examinations of your skin type and learns about your medical history. This reason makes us the best clinic for GFC hair treatment in Vijayawada Apart from that-
- We guide you through the entire process with pre and post-care assistance.
- We ensure the use of safe and effective medical tools that we appropriately sterilize before use.
- We make sure that our patient is comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process of GFC treatment.
Aliva Aesthetics is a clinic specializing in providing various cosmetic solutions for your skin and hair. Anyone who wants to get their hair and skin health enhanced can consult the health professionals at Aliva Aesthetics. The team at the clinic believes in offering proper diagnosis and detection of any disorders relating to your skin, hair, and nails. At Aliva, we believe in understanding the problem and providing customized solutions to our clients at affordable costs, and for that, we became the best GFC hair treatment clinic in Vijayawada.
Aliva Aesthetic is widely recognized for its innovative technology that facilitates the offering of non-surgical medical solutions, anti-wrinkle treatment, GFC hair treatment for hair loss, acne, and skin rejuvenation treatments, treatments for diffuse hair loss, dandruff solutions, advanced hair transplant solutions. We tailor our solutions for skin, hair, and nails to meet your specific requirements and desires. Schedule a call with us today or visit for the best GFC hair treatment in Vijayawada.
If you desire enhanced beauty through our specialized treatments, visit Aliva Aesthetics today for the best GFC hair treatment in Vijayawada, and to receive the best services available.