Best Acne Treatment Clinic in Vijayawada
Gift Yourself an Acne-free Skin with Aliva Aesthetics, Acne Treatment clinic in Vijayawada
Acne is a kind of skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles become induced with the dead skin cells and oil in your scalp. Acne breakouts can happen anywhere on your skin and mostly occur on the face, neck, back, shoulder, and chest. Oil, bacteria, and dirt contact and block the tiny pores, leading to the development of pimples, commonly known as zits or blemishes. Benefit from advanced, comprehensive, and compassionate acne treatment clinic in vijayawada at Aliva Aesthetics
Our Acne treatment Clinic in Vijayawada Treats Acne Breakouts & Pimples
Acne is a very common medical condition and is not a serious risk to your overall health. It can sometimes be painful if you have severe acne. Sometimes acne might cause scarring on your skin which can be removed through acne treatment.
Aliva Aesthetics Has Top Skin Care Specialists
You should know that acne can be by various factors and can affect your self-esteem over time. An experienced health professional who specializes in skin care should treat your acne based on its severity. Emotional distress can also cause acne and add to feelings of anxiety and depression. It’s important to note that acne is a treatable medical condition with several treatments available to reduce pimples and scarring. Proper acne treatment can help lower the risk of such problems and gradually restore your skin over time.
Trust Aliva Aesthetics for professional pimple and acne treatment clinic in vijayawada from experienced skin specialists. Many trust our well-known acne treatment clinic. We offer comprehensive acne treatment and superior skincare solutions, utilizing our team of dedicated specialists with advanced technology and years of expertise. Before prescribing medicines, lotions, or pills to reduce acne, our specialists consider factors like your age, medical history, overall health, acne severity, and more to determine the most effective treatment for your skin type and health.
Usually, acne treatment for oily skin focuses on minimizing the scars and improving the overall appearance of an individual. The medical health professionals are there to guide you and prescribe the best treatment for your acne. Consulting a good and experienced Cosmetologist is the ideal step towards having acne-free skin that boosts your look and confidence.
Common Causes of Acne :
Acne usually appears on the forehead, chest, upper back, face, and shoulders because of the presence of sebaceous glands. These glands connect to the hair follicles, and at times, the follicle wall may bulge, producing whiteheads that cause acne. A blackhead may look like some sort of dirt stored in the pores but instead, the pores are congested with oil and bacteria which turn brown when they come in contact with air.
There are various factors that cause acne and they are:
- A rise in the hormone levels during puberty may cause acne.
- Hormonal changes during menstruation and pregnancy may cause acne.
- Intake of high-dose medicines, and birth control pills can cause acne on different parts of the body.
- Intake of greasy and fried foods can cause acne on the face.
- Oil and grease present in the scalp or in various cosmetic products can cause acne.
- Excessive sebum production in the body can cause acne.
- Clogged hair follicles by oil and dead skin cells can cause acne.
- Bacteria and inflammation can cause acne.
Scrubbing the skin too hard with pimples present in the area can make the acne worse and make you feel irritated. Pollution, humidity, and seasonal change can also irritate the skin and pop some pimples on your skin. If you face such issues, you must get the best acne treatment as soon as possible.
You should always follow a healthy and nutritious diet to avoid developing pimples or acne on your skin. Pimples are usually red in color with a white center that develops when the blocked hair follicles become inflamed or infected with bacteria. If there is a blockage or inflammation deep inside the hair follicles then you might develop acne in some time. Other pores in your skin are the openings of your sweat glands which may not be acnes.
Things that Trigger Acne :
There are certain things like androgens present in your body. These may increase the hormonal levels in a male or female during their puberty years and cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and produce more sebum. Typically, hormonal changes occur during the midlife period of your life which causes acne breakouts.
There are certain medications that contain corticosteroids, testosterone, and lithium. These triggers may cause acne and motivate you to seek acne skin treatment, which is an ideal decision as long as you select reliable skincare specialists.
If you consume foods that are rich in carbohydrates like bread and chips, the condition of your acne may worsen. Another factor that triggers your acne is stress. It makes your body unhealthy and worsens the acne more.
Myths Associated with AcneThere are some myths that need to be busted in order to know that acne is not caused by such things. The myths are:
- Consuming chocolate or greasy foods has no effect on acne. In fact, it contains oil that affects the skin and causes pimples.
- Dirty skin does not cause acne. In truth, scrubbing the acne-treated area too vigorously and using harsh chemicals that can irritate the skin can exacerbate acne.
- Cosmetics do not usually trigger acne if you use oil-free makeup. But keeping your makeup for a long period of time and not taking proper care of your skin can cause acne. Non-oily cosmetics do not have any effect on the acne.
Complications that Arise Due to AcneThere are certain complications that come with acne. The complications are:
- People with dark skin color experience complications such as acne scars, and keloids that can remain on their skin after the acne has healed.
- After the acne is cleared, the affected skin may become hyperpigmented or hypopigmented which can cause the skin to change.
Risk Factors Involved with AcneAcne is common for all age groups. But it is mostly common in teenagers. Some of the common risk factors associated with acne are:
- Hormonal changes during puberty and pregnancy
- Genetics plays an important role. If your parents have had acne, then you are likely to get it too.
- Friction or too much pressure on your skin can cause acne.
- Intake of greasy and oily substances can develop acne or intensify them more. This could pose a risk to your overall health too.
What are Common Symptoms of Acne?There are various symptoms such as:
- The occurrence of closed clogged pores or whiteheads on your skin can lead to acne.
- If you notice open plugged pores on your acne-affected areas, then there are chances that you might suffer from acne.
- If you have papules, and small red and tender bumps on your face, shoulder, or upper back, it may be the beginning of acne.
- If you notice red pimples with a white center, also known as pustules, it is a sign of acne.
- If you have large, solid, and painful lumps covered under your skin, medically denoted as nodules, you have acne on your face or back.
- If you notice cystic lesions, or tender lumps which are painful and pus-filled then you must get an acne removal treatment immediately.
Seek emergency or urgent medical help if you experience the following after using a skin care product-
- Fainting or difficulty in breathing due to acne.
- If you have swollen eyes, lips, face, or tongue.
- If you feel tightness or pressure in your throat.
How can a Doctor Help in Acne Treatment?
- If your self-care remedies do not work, you must consult a Cosmetologist. If your acne is severe and is taking too long to disappear, you must seek medical treatment from a doctor who specializes in acne treatment for your skin. At Aliva Aesthetics, our experienced Cosmetologists offer a wide range of personalized skin care services including comprehensive back acne treatment and body acne treatment. Our specialized doctors have knowledge and expertise that can help in clearing up your skin and making it look clean, jovial and healthy. They will provide you with guidance and solutions that will help you to prevent further acne growth and also provide some lotions, creams, and cleansers to apply to the affected area. Their expertise and modern and innovative techniques are tested and proven.
Acne TreatmentA Cosmetologist can help you get your acne treated with their guidance and expertise. A Cosmetologist can advise you on:
- How to control your acne
- How to avoid scarring and other damage to your skin
- How to make the scars look less noticeable
- How to take proper care of your skin and hair
You should follow the advice given by the Doctor, as they would prescribe what would work best for you. Depending on the severity of the acne and other factors, there are few treatments available to get your acne treated. However, you must know that acne treatment options for pregnant women are limited due to the increased risk of side effects. Before considering yourself for an acne treatment, know about the risks and benefits of medications involved in the acne treatment and then visit the best skin care specialist for further guidance.
A few Acne Treatment Options Available Are:
- Topical medications include retinoids and retinoids-like drugs. These drugs contain retinoic acids that are used to moderate the acne. It comes in the form of lotions, gels, and creams. You just have to apply it in the evening, thrice a week every day to prevent the plugging of hair follicles. It is advised to not apply tretinoin when you apply benzoyl peroxide.
- Topical retinoids increase the sun sensitivity of your skin and cause the skin to become dry and red.
- As prescribed by the doctor, consuming antibiotics would help kill excess skin bacteria and reduce redness and inflammation. During the first few weeks of treatment, you may be advised to use retinoids and consume antibiotics to reduce the development of any antibiotic resistance.
- Use products with Azelaic acid and Salicylic acid as they have antibacterial properties. Use it twice in a day to see effective results. It might cause redness and minor skin irritation in the beginning but will give beneficial results.
- Using Dapsone gel twice is recommended by doctors as it reduces inflammatory acne in women and may cause your skin to become red or dry initially.
Oral Medications for Acne TreatmentThere are many oral medications available for people dealing with moderate to severe acne:
- Antibiotics act as the best medication as they help in reducing bacteria and are the first choice for treating acne-related problems. It is advised that women who are pregnant and children under 8 years cannot take antibiotics including tetracyclines.
- The other option available is the combined oral contraceptives that are approved by the FDA for people suffering from acne. People usually take the contraceptive as an option because it is a combination of progestin and estrogen. However, you might not be able to see the benefit of this treatment at an early stage but after a few months, you can see a visible difference.
- The third option available for treating acne is the anti-androgen agents. This drug is a considerable option for teenage girls and women. The effective androgen hormones are blocked after consuming this medication. Some side effects include breast tenderness, painful menstruation cycle, etc.
Therapy as a Treatment Option for Acne
In light therapy, cosmetologists use various light based treatments to treat acne, requiring multiple doctor visits.
In chemical peeling, the Cosmetologist applies a chemical solution containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and retinoic acid to the affected skin area. They subsequently peel off the dried solution, improving the overall skin appearance without causing side effects.
- The Cosmetologist uses special medical tools to extract whiteheads and blackheads or cysts from your affected area and top it up with a topical medication to improve the condition of the affected area.
In a steroid injection, an advanced level of acne treatment, a steroid or drug is injected into the body to reduce pain and eliminate acne. However, this treatment may lead to skin thinning or discoloration in the treated area.
In recent years, children over the age of 12 years are experiencing acne. The FDA has expanded their research to know about it and they have discovered products that can be beneficial for children. The topical medication has benzoyl peroxide, adapalene, and tretinoin which are hardly dangerous for children and have no risk of side effects. So, if you have a child who is experiencing acne, it is important to consult a Cosmetologist and do the needful.
How to Prevent Acne?It is a natural condition that is very common in people, but you should take certain steps by inculcating a few home remedies to lower your chances of getting acne or breakouts. Here are some tips on how to prevent acne:
- You should wash your face twice a day to keep it oil-free and clean.
- Using an OTC acne cleanser will help in removing excessive oil present on your face.
- Recommend using water-based makeup products because they do not clog pores and keep the skin refreshed.
- Always remove your makeup before going to sleep.
- Avoid wearing heavy, oil-based products on your skin.
- Always keep your hair away from your face to avoid hair fall and breakouts.
- Intake of a balanced diet is really important for keeping your skin healthy and happy.
- Always stay hydrated; appropriate intake of water is good for your skin and body.
- Try to avoid taking stress as it may lead to the birth of acne.
- If it is genetic, visit the nearest Cosmetologist to learn more about your skin and do the needful to prevent or manage your acne.
Why Choose Aliva Aesthetics for the acne treatment clinic in Vijayawada?
Aliva Aesthetics is a leading acne treatment clinic in vijayawada that provides affordable solutions for your acne in Hyderabad, India. We provide customized treatment solutions for every individual who is suffering from acne. Our dynamic range of treatments and services will enhance your skin and make you look fresher than before. We are there to serve as per your requirements and present the best treatment options in front of you to choose from!
Services that we Provide
We offer services related to skin, hair, and nails in our cosmetic clinic at vijayawada. Aliva team consists of dedicated professionals who are not only qualified but also experienced in detecting health issues at an early stage and giving perfect treatment options to individuals. Our medical health professionals have more than 5 years of experience in the cosmetology industry and have served over 15000 clients during their professional journey.
OUR EQUIPMENT IS APPROVED BY FDA
We have invested in modern technology to provide optimized solutions for your acne treatments. Our current and advanced acne treatment solutions include different therapies, oral medication, and other solutions as well. Apart from providing acne treatment, we also offer a comprehensive education needed to understand before you begin with our acne treatment process.
If you are looking for the best acne treatment clinic in vijayawada, Aliva Aesthetics is the best and preferred option. We offer a diverse range of services at economical rates so that it fits your pocket. Our flexible appointment system will give you convenient options to book an appointment with us because your health is our priority.
Experience the difference – compassionate skin care, aesthetics, and cutting-edge acne treatment in vijayawada at Aliva Aesthetics and be a part of our family. We are committed to providing reasonable and best acne treatment solutions. So, say goodbye to your acne and welcome your new, healthy, and glowing skin with us.
Begin your journey with us and experience a whole new version of yourself.
Visit us today!
Follow Our Social Media Accounts for More Updates